7.18.2011

Free Tall Beverage of Your Choice at Safeway Starbucks

This is the second time I've received this offer so I thought I'd post about it.  I bought a coffee at Starbucks and when my receipt printed it gave me a survey offer.  Go online, fill out a short survey, get the verification code, write it on your receipt, go pick up your tall beverage of choice for free!  Don't forget to bring your original receipt and validation code with you.  Limit one per household per month.  Survey available for 14 days after your initial purchase.  Beverage offer expires after 30 days.

Looking forward to my free Tall Caramel Macchiato!  Mmmmm...mm!

3 comments:

  1. Love doing surveys for free stuff!
    Subway has a survey on their receipt...you get a free cookie!
    Shari's gives a free pecan roll if you do their survey.
    And
    Papa Murphy's will give you a code for $3 off you purchase when you do their survey (usually on the sheet of paper for baking directions)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! We bought the Molalla High School Discount Cards last fall so I use their discount at Papa Murphys. I used to do the survey before that though. I need to remember to post about that. It's a great deal!! Not sure if Colton does something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you go online to access the survey?

    ReplyDelete