7.10.2011

Just a reminder...DON'T STEAL OTHER'S COUPON INSERTS!!!

I know this doesn't apply to most of you but here's a little reminder to the rest.  Please be honest in your couponing.  I finally took the time to subscribe to the Super Saver Oregonian and somehow I am still left with no coupons.  Why you ask?  Because someone is stealing them!  The first week they took our Sunday & Tuesday paper (I'm guessing since the Oregonian said they did in fact deliver them).  This weekend they just opened the paper up, took the coupon inserts out and left the paper on the ground.  Seriously?  I'm sorry but who would do that.  Complete lack of class in my opinion.  I find this odd being that we live in the country (5 miles up above Colton), on a dead end road, last house on the road before a private gravel drive (with a couple other houses on it).  Now I'm stuck paying for the papers and without the coupons.  Thanks thieving couponer.  What a lovely, kind thing you have done.

Can you tell I'm still a little annoyed about the situation?   I'm sorry but I have to say it.  I just can't believe people are willing to become a thief just to save a little money.  To the rest of you, I hope none of you are having to deal with the same kind of problems.  I guess it's time to cancel the subscription although my husband wants to set up the "trail" camera and catch them in action so we can turn them in to the authorities.  That would be interesting....

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry. That sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same thing happen to us except we live in Molalla. I had subscribed to the weekend paper and had to cancel it because someone would steal the entire paper every Sunday. I've been a subscriber for many years and we just started having problems in the last couple of months. I totally blame it on that stinking TLC extreme couponing show. I don't understand it either. I thought being a couponer meant you are bettering yourself and family...not becoming a theif and taking away from others in need!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the way out here!? Really? oooo, I'd love to set up surveillance....and then upload it on youtube. We have cameras at our house but not down our driveway....

    ReplyDelete