8.09.2011

August Birchbox Has Arrived...Early!



Birchboxes usually ship on the 10th.  They always email you with a shipping confirmation so I knew it would arrive early this month.  Here is what was included in my August Birchbox:

~ June Jacobs Spa Collections, Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque
~ Quidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel (controls frizz in all climates)
~ Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
~ Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion
~ Black Elastic Ribbon Hair Tie (kinda hidden)

I'm very excited about the Papaya Enzyme Masque.  This is the kind of stuff I always want to try but am not willing to fork out the cash for.  I am also super excited about the Humidity Gel.  I have natural curls and am always looking for a better product to tame them.  I recently filled out a questionnaire for Birchbox that asked me what I was most looking forward to trying.  I mentioned styling products for natural curls so I'm thinking this is why I got this in my August box??  I'm curious about the Photo Finish, I do love Smashbox products as well as the hair tie.  I am on the fence with the Shaveworks Cool Fix Gel.  I might pass this on to someone else that has a problem with razor irritation.

When I filled out my Birchbox Profile I listed skincare as my biggest concern.  I'm guessing (and hoping) they will keep the skincare samples coming.  I'm hoping to finally find the perfect facial cleanser & moisturizer.  I am very please with last month's sample of Philosophy Purity Made Simple and am thinking I may have found my perfect facial cleanser.  I've only been using it a month but it seems to work great on sensitive skin.

Remember, for every 100 points you accumulate you earn $10 in savings on product at Birchbox online.  I like to review all the products I try to earn 10 points for each review.  Last month I paid reviewed 4 of the 5 products in my box and earned a total of 40 points for July.  This month I'll review the 5 products in my box giving my another 50 points.  Now I have enough points to redeem my $10 credit towards the Philosophy Purity Made Simple (received 10 points for signing up on the monthly "plan").  Sweet!!

Have I convinced you yet?  My oldest daughter and I get really excited when this box arrives.  She's not into make-up yet but she loves lotions, potions and anything blue!  It's a fun "event" we look forward to each month.  Feel free to use our referral link if you decide to sign up:   https://www.birchbox.com/join/?raf=2h4il

No comments:

Post a Comment