After working out I thought I'd use my $10 off $50 purchase as well as my $5 off $15 Frozen Items purchase coupons. Here are a couple observations after today's trip:
1. Yes, you can use both coupons noted above in the same transaction. I noticed a couple people asking this question on the couponing blogs.
2. Yes, our Safeway is stocked with extra Save $5 Instantly on $15 Frozen Items Purchase. This booklet also has other frozen food coupons in it. Please note the coupon excludes frozen meat & seafood.
3. Nope, our Safeway doesn't have the MDA Coupon Book in yet. I talked to a manager and she said they weren't in the shipment even though they were supposed to be. We should have them in our store within a couple days.
4. I did the Dreyer's Deal where you buy 15 Dreyer's items combined with mfg. coupons, store coupon & doubles and they had many of the shakes, smoothies & cups left. The cups weren't on sale for $1 but the smoothies and shakes were. They also had the single serve Magnum bars in stock but I didn't look to see how many were available.
5. This isn't a smokin' deal but I was excited about it. I found Colgate Wisp 4-packs on "Priced to Sell" or whatever Safeway's wording was. They were marked down to $1.29. Each of them had a $.75 peelie on them making each 4 pack only $.54 each. The coupon did say DND or I would have gotten them for $.04 each! I combined this in my $10/$50 purchase so I supposed I got about 20% off making them around $.43 each. I haven't tried these but they will be great to keep in our vehicles for those moments you just really need a toothpick or a quick breath freshening.
Happy couponing all and hope you are taking time to enjoy this sunshine!