5.24.2011

Last Day for FREE Lunchables

Yes, I posted before that the Lunchables with fruit weren't part of the 4 for $5 sale.  I spent a little more time in the Lunchable aisle today and found that The Cracker Combos, however, are!  If you still have doubles you can make $.25 on each one through today.  This is my first Lunchable purchase so I bought one of each flavor to see how my girls like them. 

Lunchable Cracker Combo $1.25
$1/1 "And For Mom" Oscar Mayer Cracker Combos from 5/15 SS
Double Coupon ($.25)
Price:  FREE (or $.25 money maker)

I had another item with my purchase so my cashier doubled at $.50 each turning it into a money maker.  Otherwise I'm sure she would have just done the $.25 each for the double.

On another note, I had to stop by Bi-Mart this morning.  I notice there were $.25 Palmolive coupons with the Palmolive dish soaps.  They aren't on sale at Bi-Mart right now but they are Mfg and don't expire until Jan of 2012 (I think) so they may come in handy before then.  Not a huge score but worth grabbing a couple if you happen to already be in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment