5.19.2011

UPDATE: Looking back....

While my computer was on the fritz someone asked a great question on a Walgreens deal.  Do you still get your points no matter what you spend (or in the case of the Gillette body wash/deodorant what you don't spend).  The answer is...I don't know exactly.  According to coupon sites you do.  I just checked my Walgreens point statement and they haven't posted Sunday's shopping trip to my account yet.  So, I'll keep checking daily since it should post anytime now and get back to you.  I'll be glad to have this question answered and this was a great way to test since even without the points I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket.  Stay tuned!

Update:  5/20/11  My points still haven't been applied to my account.  I emailed Walgreens to see why my transaction hasn't posted yet.  I'll keep you updated as soon as I know something.

About that Safeway Fresh Ideas Magazine, I haven't been able to locate one at our Molalla Safeway.  They did still have them in at the Canby Safeway today although they are still the March Edition.  If you see them, please post!

No comments:

Post a Comment