5.30.2011

Rumor Has It...

I've been hearing more and more that our Molalla Safeway is starting to be less and less flexible on their coupon policy.  I've always heard of other Safeways not doubling internet coupons but ours always has.  I've also heard that our Safeway is a little more lenient than most when it comes to their doubles.  I generally don't try more than one set of doubles at a time and I rarely do back to back transactions.  I'm curious if any of you are having different experiences than the norm at our Safeway??  If so, please post in the comments section below.  I'd love to hear what's going on out there.

4 comments:

  1. I have had my internet coupons not doubled in Molalla once. Brenda works at two different Safeway's and I think the other one that she works at does not double them and she would not double mine. I wanted to get an answer from the store manager regarding their coupon policy, but got no call back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who works in Customer Service at the Molalla Safeway. Next time I run into her I think I'll ask her for clarification. If they do indeed double internet printed coupons it might be easier to just go through self check out for those ones?? If I remember Brenda correctly, she is often at self check out though??? My kids always turn into crazies the moment we step foot into that store so I'm always in a hurry to get in and out in as little time as possible. Haha

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always doubled internet printables at the Molalla Safeway. In fact I did it today. I have run as many as 3 double transactions in one shopping trip. However I only do three if I am in the self checkout. There is one girl who works the self checkout and is always excited to see which deals I am running. I always forget her name but she has red hair! She let me do 10 transactions before. ( I told her I would be back in a couple of hours to do some more deals and she was saying why don't you just do them now? So I did. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess w/ Coupon MolallaJune 14, 2011 at 7:59 AM

    Nichole~I must meet this "red head" you and Molly speak of!! I get tired of doing 20 small transactions each week!! Haha...

    ReplyDelete