5.21.2011

Yup, You Get The Points!

I checked my Walgreens account this morning to see if the Old Spice and Gillette Body Wash bonus points had posted yet.  Turns out the answer is YES!  No matter how much or little you spend on promotions, you do still get the points.  It was a money maker for me and I still got my 1000 bonus points!  Also, I did the Old Spice deal where I used an Old Spice B1G1 coupon (so technically I only bought 2 body washes instead of 3) and I did get my points for that transaction as well.  This is where getting points is more rewarding than getting a RR printed at the register.  I read on one of the couponing sites that a manager refused a RR for a gal's transaction because she technically didn't buy 3 body washes as the promotion specified.

Hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. I kinda like points (if they match up somewhat close to the RR's that other people are getting). The RR's expire too soon and you always have to buy a filler......and if you let one expire!!....it sucks!
    I had to go Walgreens yesterday because I realized that my RR's were expiring.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have $9 worth I need to use up this coming week. I feel your pain! Haha

    ReplyDelete