5.13.2011

Safeway Savings 5/11-5/17

Leave a comment below if you have found a great deal at Safeway or any other store in Molalla, Oregon. 

Here is what I have found unadvertised this week:

5/13/2011 Trip:

If you printed a Chiquita Crushed Fruit Snack coupon for $.75 off, they are currently not on sale in Molalla.  I found them for $1.99 each.  You could use the coupon and double to get them for $.75 each but I think I'll wait until they are on sale.  I'm anxious to try them!

Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment 50% off on the clearance shelf.  Too bad I didn't have my coupon with me!  I paid right around $4 for it without a coupon.

Simple Nutrition Coupon Pamphlets back in stock.  I found them next to the hot soup bar.  None at the South entry.  These have the $1 off a $5 purchase of produce.

Spring Savings Coupon Book is available at the Customer Service desk as well as in the yogurt aisle.  There are lots of coupons inside for a total of $15 in savings.  Get it while the cereal is B4G4!

Safeway Fresh Ideas Magazine is also available.  I actually found this in Canby and forgot to look at our Safeway.  It includes coupons for $1 off Baby Yellow Potatoes (expired), $1 Veggie Party Platter, $1 Naked Smothies (expired) and a free sample of Squiggles by Sun-Rype.  I found it on a shelf up against a produce display.

Open Nature Bread B1G1 at $3.49
buy 2
$2/1 CAT that printed for me last week
Price: $1.49 for two loaves or $.75 each!

Old Spice Body Wash $3.49
buy 2
B1G1 Old Spice Body Wash (up to $3.99) 5/1 P&G
$1/2 Old Spice Product 5/1 P&G
Double at $.50
Price: $1.99 or $1 each
Not bad if you can't get to Walgreens for their upcoming sale.

Gillette Body Wash & Deodorant $3.49
Deal scenerio not valid until this Sunday 5/15!
buy 2
$2/1 Gillette Body Wash 5/15 RP
Double at $.50
Buy One Gillette Body Wash Get One Gillette Deodorant Free from 5/1 P&G
Price: $.99 for both the body wash and the deodorant or $.50 each!

Reach Floss $1.32
$1/1 Reach Floss Printable (NLA) There are many other Reach coupons out there.
Double at $.32
Price: Free

Carefree Pantiliners $1
Free Carefree Pantiliner or $1/1 from 5/8 SS
Price:  Free 

Look for the free Carefree sample Blinkie next to Carefree products.  It has a $.55 coupon for Carefree products.  Double it and you can have another free package of Carefree Pantiliners!

No comments:

Post a Comment