6.22.2011

UPDATE**SOLD OUT** $25 Woodburn Company Stores Gift Card for only $12!

I'm very excited about this one.  Hurry, IT'S ONLY AVAILABLE TODAY!!  I shop at the outlets quite frequently!  Anything from work out clothing to clothes for the kiddos, you can find it here.  I've also found coupons for Coach and many other stores on the Outlet Gals Blog.  They've redone their website so I don't know if they still offer the coupons but they post all the stores sales & events.  

Outlet Gals Blogwww.woodburncompanystores.com/outlet-gals/

For more info on the dealwww.frugallivingnw.com/online-deals/get-25-gift-card-to-woodburn-outlets-for-just-12/

I purchased this deal myself this morning.  I got an email directing me to print a voucher and take it to the Customer Service Office to redeem my gift card.  I'll let you all know how it turns out!

*I found this deal under NW Portland and not SW Portland as they state on Frugal Living NW.  Just a heads up to check both places!

**NEW UPDATE**  I printed my voucher, went to Woodburn Company Stores Customer Service and exchanged it for the $25 gift card.  The entire process took only a minute or two and that included showing them my identification.  I then went to Adadis and bought some workout clothing from the clearance rack and scored some great deals!

2 comments:

  1. I got mine, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold out before I was able to purchase one. Darn it.

    ReplyDelete