6.18.2011

A Couple Notes From This Evening's Trip to Safeway

Here are a couple notes from my trip to Safeway this evening:

~ Safeway is surprisingly busy on a Saturday evening.

~ The Clearance Section is BACK!  Not sure where it went but it has returned.

~ Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kits are back in stock for $.99 each.  The $3/2 J&J coupons are still around too so don't forget to grab those.

~ They are out of Nivea for Men priced at $2.50.  If you are interested in this product now's the time to get a rain check!  This is another GREAT item to use with your $10 off coupon at the beginning of the month.  $2.50 adds up fast and even if you use your doubles on something else you are only paying $.50 out of pocket each!  

~ Nivea Lip Balm is back in stock for $.99.  If you subscribe to All You Magazine you can use your coupon from the April issue to get them for free.

~ The Minute Maid Lemonade Deal the coupon sites posted worked for me but there were lots of beeps from the register and manually pushing through coupons.  I don't think I'll do this deal again.  To top it off they are wiped out of Minute Maid Lemonade with the exception of the Light...even in back.

~ Seattle's Best Coffee Single Cans are on sale for $1.25 (Free w/ coupon from 6/5 SS) but they are also wiped out.  Not a single one in the store.  I noticed a 4 pack that someone had taken one can out of.  Since I had 3 of the FREE coupons I took them up front (in the case) and asked if they would sell them to me as singles.  Of course they did but I didn't want them to think I was the one who had tore into it in the first place.  I shop here a lot and don't want that stigma attached to me or my family!

Happy shopping!

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering what the seattle's best coffee talk was about. Woohoo....I think I have that coupon. No need for a double, right? I wonder if I can call and place a special order if not rainchecks I guess.....and then maybe possibly use it next month with my $10/$50 coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess w/ Coupon MolallaJune 19, 2011 at 8:30 AM

    The coupon I used was for one Free can up to $1.79 value. There was also a $2 off a 4-pack in the same insert but they aren't on sale right now. Great to use with your $10/$50. I wasn't planning on buying them but when I saw the case torn open I figured, why not? I usually hit the $50 limit pretty easily or I would have saved these coupons and the J&J ones for the big $10/$50 purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess w/ Coupon MolallaJune 19, 2011 at 8:46 AM

    Molly, I forgot to mention...the Seattle's Best Single Cans turned into a money maker. Right now they are $1.25 but when they scan the free coupon it rings up as -$1.79 automatically. I told the cashier and she said if it scans that way they just go with it. FINE by me!! That made it a $.54 moneymaker towards the rest of your purchase. Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my 1 nivea :0) Couldn't find it at first and was going to leave but Brenda found it for me. She also specieal ordered 15 Seattles Best Cans :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess w/ Coupon MolallaJune 20, 2011 at 2:41 PM

    Last I saw them they were at the pharmacy on the top of the shelf. Very random place for chapstick. I really like the Seattle's Best Single Cans. I wish I had more of the free coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess w/ Coupon MolallaJune 20, 2011 at 3:06 PM

    Haha, these are so yummy I just made my very first coupon order off ebay! Let me know if you have a better source.

    ReplyDelete