6.16.2011

FREE Sure Deodorant and Huge Clearance at Safeway

While at Safeway today I went back to check the clearance section.  There was the usual on the shelves but there were also two extra carts full of new clearance items.  One cart was full of tea boxes and coffee (Starbucks included!).  The other cart was half full of office & school supplies.  If you are in need of these items, check it out.

I was also able to score some free Sure deodorant.  I've never used this myself so it may become a donation item.  I had 7 coupons so I couldn't pass up the deal!

Sure Deodorant on Sale for $.99 (very bottom shelf)
use $1/1 Sure Anti-Perspirant 5/15 SS
Price:  Free

6 comments:

  1. I am in Hillsboro-but you might look for this too:
    red cross bandaid products-they had some pads with neosporin 1/2 price in clearance & I had the $3/2 blinkie coupon from Fred Meyer (still had it last week in their first aid area)-so only cost about .25 each when I bought two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess w/ Coupon MolallaJune 16, 2011 at 9:42 PM

    Oooh, I'll have to look. I just used my 2 J&J coupons for $3/2 at Target today (wish I grabbed a couple more). Our Safeway had them and they are long gone but I'll check around for more. Handy coupons to have. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought lots of sure......a little at each store. I took the girls to wings and wave yesterday. Since I was all the way there I decided to stop by every safeway and get a little bbq, bodywash, deodorant, and salad on the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess w/ Coupon MolallaJune 18, 2011 at 10:39 AM

    I'll have to look up Wings and Wave. I've never heard of it. Btw, I went to Safeway last night and before I left I check the clearance section. It was GONE. All of it. Do you know if they moved it? I had people waiting in the car for me so I couldn't look around. I'm glad you got to stock up at different stores. I'm really excited for the O.C. one to open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see the clearance items either. DD10 went to use the bathroom and I usually browse through the shelves.....but it was gone.

    The girls had a blast at Wings and Waves. It is EXPENSIVE. I think it usually costs $25-$30 per person......but we paid $20 each since we had a large group.

    When is the O.C. one going to open up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess w/ Coupon MolallaJune 18, 2011 at 3:45 PM

    Yikes, that is expensive. My oldest is almost 4 so it might be something we do when they are both a little older. Last I heard the O.C. Safeway is set to open in the Fall.

    ReplyDelete