6.02.2011

Great Deal on Cottenelle Toilet Paper Ends 6/4/11

This isn't an amazing deal but it's a pretty good one.  I found it on another website's comment section but I was also able to find some coupons to make it even sweeter! 

Cottonelle Ultra or Cottonelle Soft & Strong $12.99
use (1) in-ad $11.99 Bounty, Cottonelle or Viva Coupon (or load to your card on Just for U) limit 2
use (2) $.50 off (1) 4-pack or larger Cottonelle Bath Tissue printed from Cottonelle's website
use (2) doubles for $1.00 off
Price:  $10.99 each
Get automatic $6 off for buying 2 qualifying products form Savings Made Simple Promotion
Price:  $7.99 each or $.33 a roll. 

There is a bonus to this deal.  You get a free kids movie voucher for the upcoming Cars 2 movie for spending $25 on participating Kimberly-Clark products.  I haven't verified this deal myself but another blogger said it worked for her.  I just got the email on the promotion today!

No comments:

Post a Comment